AllMojo Management Services
AllMojo Management, LLC provides career management, business management, and creative guidance for recording artists and music-related businesses.
Founded in 1997 by attorney/CPA Stephen Easley, the AllMojo team offers music business professionals with decades of experience who draw on their broad range of skills to assist you in achieving your full potential.
• Personal management and artist development, career direction, advice, and guidance with every facet of your career.
• Working relationships with booking agents, song publishers, music supervisors, producers & record labels.
• Working with you to identify, select and negotiate with other music industry team members, including lawyers, business managers, booking agents, accountants, and even subsequent management.
• Over 30 years of combined music industry experience.
• Negotiate, license and administer song and master recording rights with film, television and advertising supervisors.
• Professional relationships with performance rights societies, music supervisors, filmmakers and advertisers.
• Develop and create trademarks and other IP rights to create additional revenue opportunities for artist.
• Created and directed Buddy Holly Licensing, LLC to administer copyrights, trademarks, and other IP rights for Estate of this original member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
• With our music industry, accounting and legal backgrounds, we consult on strategy and career development.